St. John's Fund
Contributing to the St. John's Fund benefits every facet of our school. Your investment:
- helps St. John's recruit and retain dynamic faculty
- supports innovative curriculum development
- enhances vibrant classroom technology
- sustains up-to-date technology
- fuels student leadership and community service learning
- enriches athletics and the arts
- provides students with financial aid
- augments faculty development
- beautifies our pastoral campus
Help ensure the education of tomorrow's great thinkers and leaders. We appreciate your ongoing support!
HOW TO GIVE
- There are several ways to support the St. John's Fund. More than one may be suited to your situation. Unlike tuition, they are 100% tax-deductible.
- North Texas Giving Day - Make a gift on September 14, North Texas Giving Day, and help St. John's receive bonus dollars through the Communities Foundation of Texas.
- One-time Gifts - Donate or pledge now and submit your payment before the end of the school year.
- Recurring Gifts - Donate a set amount at regularly scheduled intervals (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually).
- Stock Gifts - Donate shares of stock to maximize tax benefits as a qualified tax deduction at full market value while reducing capital gain and tax liability for appreciated shares.
- Company Matching Gifts - Employee matching gifts often are dollar-for-dollar, but some companies give double the original donation. Use this tool to see if your company has a matching gift program.
AND DON'T FORGET
- Your gift is tax deductible.
- You can designate your dollars to the area of your choice.
- Gifts can be made online.
- You can schedule your gift with automatic payments.
- All gifts are included in St. John's Annual Report.
- Donors of $1,000 or more during the school year are invited to the President's Party.
Give Us Ten! Alumni thank you for your support.