Fundraising efforts form the centerpiece of the Crusader Club and Parents Association's support to St. John's. Events like the auction, golf tournament and Book Fair raise funds to support a variety of school programs and initiatives. To date, these efforts have helped fund SMART Boards, library equipment and books, capital projects, water fountains, playground equipment, and much, much more. In addition to the major fundraising events, there are daily opportunities for parents to support the school.
Box Tops and Community Cards
Box Tops for Education and Community Cards support the Dorothy Patterson Scholarship Fund and technology at St. John's.
Box Tops for Education
Help earn cash for St. John’s by clipping Box Tops coupons on participating products. Once a month, students in the homeroom or advisory who collect the most Box Tops will win a free-dress day! Twice a year, students in the grade that collects the most Box Tops will win a free-dress day! Box Tops for Education is introducing a mobile app that will allow you to put away your scissors and simply scan box tops with your phone. Get the details on digital Box Tops.
There are three ways to earn cash for St. John's through the Box Tops program:
- Look for Box Tops labels on hundreds of products in your grocery aisles. Each one is worth 10 cents for St. John’s! (See guidelines below.)
- Shop online to find discounts and earn cash for St. John's through the Box Tops Market Place. Stores such as Target, Kohl's, The Children's Place, Starbucks and hundreds more participate in this program.
- Earn thousands of BONUS Box Tops at NO extra cost to you. Just go to the Box Tops website and click on “Find Offers” to see Bonus Offers.
- For digital Box Tops
- Download the Box Tops app for your smartphone
- Scan your receipt within 14 days of purchase
- For physical Box Tops
- Neatly trim your Box Tops.
- Turn in your unexpired labels year-round to your class teacher. The PA collects them each month for tabulation.
- First-place, free-dress day will be awarded monthly to the homeroom or advisory that collects the most Box Tops and will also be awarded twice in the year to the grade that collects the most Box Tops.
Grocery Store Community Cards
Local grocery stores provide reward cards that can be linked to St. John's. These stores will donate at least 1% of your eligible purchases to the school. Key cards, which include these guidelines, may be distributed upon request to the PA fundraising coordinator.
Shoppers must sign up annually in September with number QG684.
Please ask the cashier to link your Tom Thumb Reward Card to account #1240. A percentage of every purchase will be donated to St. John's Dorothy Patterson Scholarship Fund. Tom Thumb will allow shoppers to choose up to three charities to support.
Thank you for helping us make this program so successful for St. John’s!