Box Tops and Community Cards
Box Tops for Education
Help earn cash for St. John’s by clipping Box Tops coupons on participating products. Box Tops for Education has introduced a mobile app that will allow you to put away your scissors and simply scan box tops with your phone. Get the details on digital Box Tops.
There are three ways to earn cash for St. John's through the Box Tops program:
- Look for Box Tops labels on hundreds of products in your grocery aisles. Each one is worth 10 cents for St. John’s! (See guidelines below.)
- Shop online to find discounts and earn cash for St. John's through the Box Tops Market Place. Stores such as Target, Kohl's, The Children's Place, Starbucks and hundreds more participate in this program.
- Earn thousands of BONUS Box Tops at NO extra cost to you. Just go to the Box Tops website and click on “Find Offers” to see Bonus Offers.
- For digital Box Tops
- Download the Box Tops app for your smartphone
- Scan your receipt within 14 days of purchase
- For physical Box Tops
- Neatly trim your Box Tops.
- Turn in your unexpired labels year-round to your class teacher. The PA collects them each month for tabulation.
For more information, visit the Box Tops website.
Grocery Store Community Cards
Local grocery stores provide reward cards that can be linked to St. John's. These stores will donate at least 1% of your eligible purchases to the school.
Shoppers must sign up annually in September with number QG684.
Please ask the cashier to link your Tom Thumb Reward Card to account #1240. A percentage of every purchase will be donated to St. John's Dorothy Patterson Scholarship Fund. Tom Thumb will allow shoppers to choose up to three charities to support.
Thank you for helping us make this program so successful for St. John’s!