Alumni and Parents of Alumni
Stay In Touch
Whether you've been gone five years or 55, you are our best ambassador, and we want to share your story. We have several ways for you to keep in touch:
- Attend a reunion - or consider organizing your own!
- Catch up with us on Facebook -- search for St. John's Episcopal School Alumni (Dallas, Texas)
- Volunteer at the School
- Attend special events like Carnival, the Booster Club Classic Golf Tournament, or the Parents Association's annual Auction
- Serve as a representative for your class
- Host or help organize an alumni activity
- Serve as a professional resource to recent college graduates. Tell us if you're interested in serving.
- Contribute to the St. John's Fund
- Come for a visit! If you haven't been to the St. John's campus recently, you'll see a beautiful outdoor classroom, a state of the art IDEA Lab, and a community garden. Contact Abby Kitto at 214-328-9131 x164 to set up a visit.