The St. John's uniform policy allows students to focus on learning and experience the pride of representing their school in the larger community.
We are happy to announce Mills Uniform Company as our new supplier for St. John’s uniforms. Mills has been in business for over 70 years and serves the finest schools not only in Dallas but also across the country.
Mills is located in the Galleria area:
13615 Welch Rd., Suite 102
Dallas, TX 75244
Please note: All students (new and returning) will be allowed to wear uniforms from past years with the exception of the lower school navy blue skort.
What are the key changes?
- A new style jumper for pre-k through third grade girls
- Peter pan collared blouse required for full dress for pre-k through third grade girls
- St. John’s plaid skort replaces navy blue skort
- Two skirt styles offered for fourth through eighth grade girls
- New style of PE shorts for girls
- Ties and belts not required for kindergarten boys
- Sweaters will require a patch
- Development of patches for blazers are still in progress
- New patches developed by Mills are required to be on all students' sweaters and blazers