Tuition and Tuition Assistance
At St. John's we are committed to...
- attracting, retaining, and developing the highest quality faculty.
- providing individualized attention and have class sizes with an average of 16 students per class.
- maintaining an infrastructure designed for 21st century learning.
- offering a breadth of enrichment programs.
We provide our families a number of options for tuition payment.
St. John’s offers a ten-month payment plan administered by FACTS. This is a budget plan that divides the total yearly tuition and fees into ten equal monthly installments paid through the e-Cashier service beginning in June. There is a fee charged by FACTS and a five-percent finance charge.
We recognize the cost of an independent school education requires a financial commitment from families. St. John’s strives to assist as many families as possible. The awards are based on circumstances unique to each family, and the process takes into account many variables.
We partner with FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment, a third-party professional corporation to accept and process the data necessary for the school's tuition assistance committee to assess appropriate need. This ensures applicant confidentiality and enables the committee to make award decisions based on complete financial information. The recommendations provided by FACTS offer us a guideline to follow when making awards.
- If you are applying for assistance for a new student, the application process must be completed by February 1, 2020, or your tuition assistance application may not be considered.
- Admission acceptance for new students is “need-blind” and is solely based on the student’s ability to be successful in the school environment, not in the family’s ability to afford the entire tuition.
- Late assistance applications will be considered only if funds are still available.
- Tuition assistance award letters for families new to St. John’s will be sent with your acceptance letter and contract. March 13, 2020.
- If you are a parishioner in good standing with St. John’s Episcopal Church, please contact the church office to discuss additional assistance opportunities for parishioners.
- Online assistance applications, through FACTS Grant & Aid will be available beginning November 1, 2019
- Applications for currently enrolled students are due December 6, 2019 and must be completed and verified by FACTS to be considered during the award process.
- Please note, that it could take up to two weeks for FACTS to complete their application review process, once all required documentation is submitted.
- St. John’s cannot consider an application until FACTS has completed this review. Please be mindful of this lag during your application process.
- Decisions about tuition assistance for current St. John’s families will be included in the re-enrollment contract.
How to Apply
- Go to the FACTS website.
- New users select Create an Account
- Returning users enter your existing Username and Password.
- It is not necessary to complete the entire application at one time. You may access your application as often as necessary.
- In cases of divorced or separated parents, both parents are obligated to complete the online application.
- For further instructions, view the 2020-2021 Financial Aid Instructions document.
If you need help or have a question regarding the application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-315-9262. You may also contact Director of Finance and Financial Aid Linda Wilson or Finance Assistant Lani Jones for assistance.
Students feel secure in St. John's accepting environment. They feel free to be who they want without fear of judgment. During Culture Fest, students ranging from the ages of four to 15 embraced the experience with joy and laughter - the joy of learning.