Tuition and Tuition Assistance
At St. John's we are committed to...
- attracting, retaining, and developing the highest quality faculty.
- providing individualized attention and have class sizes with an average of 16 students per class.
- maintaining an infrastructure designed for 21st century learning.
- offering a breadth of enrichment programs.
We provide our families a number of options for tuition payment.
We recognize the cost of an independent school education requires a financial commitment from families. St. John’s strives to assist as many families as possible. The awards are based on circumstances unique to each family, and the process takes into account many variables.
We partner with FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment, a third-party professional corporation to accept and process the data necessary for the school's tuition assistance committee to assess appropriate need. This ensures applicant confidentiality and enables the committee to make award decisions based on complete financial information. The recommendations provided by FACTS offer us a guideline to follow when making awards.
How to Apply
- Go to the FACTS website.
- New users select Create an Account
- Returning users enter your existing Username and Password.
- It is not necessary to complete the entire application at one time. You may access your application as often as necessary.
- In cases of divorced or separated parents, both parents are obligated to complete the online application.
- For further instructions, view the 2020-2021 Financial Aid Instructions document.
If you need help or have a question regarding the application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-315-9262. You may also contact Director of Finance and Financial Aid Linda Wilson or Finance Assistant Lani Jones for assistance.
Students feel secure in St. John's accepting environment. They feel free to be who they want without fear of judgment. During Culture Fest, students ranging from the ages of four to 15 embraced the experience with joy and laughter - the joy of learning.