Tuition and Tuition Assistance
Why St. John's
We foster within your child a love of learning for a lifetime. This takes understanding your child's abilities, fears and potential. This takes faculty who go above and beyond to work with your child. It takes providing enrichment-based classes that teach traditional subjects in imaginative, memorable ways.
At St. John's we are committed to...
- attracting, retaining, and developing the highest quality faculty.
- providing individualized attention and have class sizes with an average of 16 students per class.
- maintaining an infrastructure designed for 21st century learning.
- offering a breadth of enrichment programs.
The tuition figures below are for the 2022-23 school year.
|Preschool (3-year-old, full day)||$14,500|
|Prekindergarten & Transitional Kindergarten||$16,000|
|Kindergarten – Fourth Grades||$21,606|
|Fifth – Eighth Grades||$21,814|
We recognize the cost of an independent school education requires a financial commitment from families. St. John’s strives to assist as many families as possible. The awards are based on circumstances unique to each family, and the process takes into account many variables.
We partner with FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment, a third-party professional corporation to accept and process the data necessary for the school's tuition assistance committee to assess appropriate need. This ensures applicant confidentiality and enables the committee to make award decisions based on complete financial information. The recommendations provided by FACTS offer us a guideline to follow when making awards.
How To Apply
- Go to the FACTS website.
- New users select Create an Account
- Returning users enter your existing Username and Password.
- It is not necessary to complete the entire application at one time. You may access your application as often as necessary.
- In cases of divorced or separated parents, both parents are obligated to complete the online application.
- View the important dates below and the links within for further information.
If you need help or have a question regarding the application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-315-9262. You may also contact Associate Director of Admissions and Financial Assistance Lani Jones.
We provide our families a number of options for tuition payment:
In our commitment to diversity and equity, St. John’s Episcopal School does not discriminate regarding race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, age, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, marital status, religion, military status, and/or any protected category. This commitment extends to our employment, educational, admission, and financial aid policies, and other school-administered programs.