We are excited about your interest in St. John's. We look forward to working with you and your family to explore the right school for your child but also a welcoming community for you.
We are currently accepting applications for 2017-18, in select grades, and the 2018–2019 school years.
- Step 1: Request Information
- Step 2: Visit Our Campus
- Step 3: Submit Application
- Step 4: Supplemental Materials (All other required documents)
- Step 5: Student Evaluation/Testing/Visit
Help us get to know you. Please complete the short Inquiry form to receive more information about our programs and community and to schedule a visit. If you would rather contact us directly, please contact Nancy Jacobs, Director of Admission, at 214-328-9131 x103 or email@example.com.
A visit to our campus is an important part of our process. Spending time with our students and faculty will give you the very best understanding of our philosophy and community. We have concluded our Admission Coffees for this year but would be delighted to schedule a private tour for you. Please contact our Director of Admissions, Nancy Jacobs.
Please complete and submit the following items:
- St. John's Episcopal School online application
- Authority to release school records
- $150 application fee
- All applications must be submitted by December 15, 2017.
- Give applicant's current school the Student Record Release Authorization so copies of report cards and standardized test scores may be released to St. John's Episcopal School. All records must be submitted by January 15, 2018.
- After the first semester, give recommendation forms to the applicant's current teacher. Sign the appropriate Teacher Evaluation form and give it to your child's current teacher. The teacher will complete this form and return it directly to the Admission Office at St. John's. All recommendations are confidential and not available to parents or applicants. Recommendations will not be accepted if delivered by applicants or parents and must be submitted by January 15, 2018.We participate in the ISAAD Common Form Program for Teacher Recommendations. This allows your current teacher to complete one evaluation and send to multiple schools.
If possible, Teacher Evaluations should be returned to the Admission Office before your child's evaluation/test date and school visit (the child's school visit, not your tour of the school).
We believe in observing children in situations they'll encounter each day when in school. For pre-k through fourth grade children, we evaluate the children in classroom-type settings and on the playground.
Middle School Testing
For fifth through eighth grade children, we require applicants to take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE).
Students applying for fourth through seventh grade must schedule a campus visit as part of the admission process. Applicants will be paired with a current St. John's student and will follow that student's schedule throughout the day. Campus visits usually take place in January and February.
Student evaluations for the 2018-19 academic year are scheduled by grade level to which the child is applying:
- Pre-k: February 3, 2018
- Kindergarten: January 20, 2018
- First through fourth grades: January 20, 2018
- Fifth through eighth grades: Register your child for the ISEE.