Do you dream of becoming the best educator you can be? Of coming to work each day with a sense of mastery, belonging, and purpose? Of working with fun, collegial, collaborative, growth-minded professionals? If so, you could thrive at St. John’s.
For all academic positions, please submit your letter of interest and resume as indicated at the end of each description. Positions will remain open until filled.
- Substitute Teacher - Staff Nursery (infant through 3 years) and Preschool-3; please follow the application instructions below.
St. John’s Episcopal School is always interested in hearing from qualified candidates who embrace our philosophy. If you would like to submit your credentials for consideration, please provide the following application materials to:
St. John's Episcopal School
Attn: Ms. Pam Jordan
848 Harter Rd.
Dallas, TX 75218
- St. John’s application and Consent to Background Investigation Form (PDF format; Download, print, complete and return.)
- Resume (include three references with name, address and phone)
- Personal statement of educational philosophy (required for teaching positions)
- Copy of college transcripts (if required for position)
In our commitment to diversity and equity, St. John’s Episcopal School does not discriminate regarding race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, age, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, marital status, religion, military status, and/or any protected category. This commitment extends to our employment, educational, admission, and financial aid policies, and other school-administered programs.