Do you dream of becoming the best educator you can? Of coming to work each day with a sense of mastery, autonomy and purpose? Of working with collegial, collaborative, growth-minded professionals?
If so, you could thrive at St. John’s.
- No positions currently open.
No positions currently open.
Substitute Teacher - Staff Nursery (infant through 3 years) and Preschool-3; please follow the application instructions below.
- Substitute Teacher - all divisions (Pre-k through eighth); please follow the application instructions below.
St. John’s Episcopal School is always interested in hearing from qualified candidates who embrace our philosophy. If you would like to submit your credentials for consideration, please provide the following application materials to:
St. John's Episcopal School
Attn: Chris Patterson
848 Harter Rd.
Dallas, TX 75218
Or email a PDF containing these materials to email@example.com
- St. John’s application and Consent to Background Investigation Form (PDF format; Download, print, complete and return.)
- Resume (include three references with name, address and phone)
- Personal statement of educational philosophy (required for teaching positions)
- Copy of college transcripts (if required for position)
In our commitment to diversity and equity, St. John’s Episcopal School does not discriminate regarding race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, age, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, marital status, religion, military status, and/or any protected category. This commitment extends to our employment, educational, admission, and financial aid policies, and other school-administered programs.