Max Patterson ‘12 is a Grace Cook Fellow teaching fifth grade math and coaching soccer! In this video, Max shares his fondest memories from his time at St. John’s, as well as his hopes for current students.
Do you dream of becoming the best educator you can be?
Of coming to work each day with a sense of mastery, belonging, and purpose?
Of working with fun, collegial, collaborative, and growth-minded professionals?
If so, you could thrive at St. John’s!
Pre-K teacher, Lauren Sassenus has joined the St. John’s faculty this year after being a part of the St. John’s parent community for a few years. This year, she is most excited to grow with her class, and experience new “firsts” with them!
St. John’s Episcopal School is always interested in hearing from qualified candidates who embrace our philosophy. If you would like to submit your credentials for consideration, please provide the following application materials to:
St. John's Episcopal School
Attn: Ms. Sue Trumbo, Chief People Officer
848 Harter Rd.
Dallas, TX 75218
Or email a PDF containing these materials to email@example.com.
- St. John’s employment application and Consent to Background Investigation Form (PDF format; Download, print, complete and return.)
- Resume (include three references with name, address and phone)
- Personal statement of educational philosophy (required for teaching positions)
- Copy of college transcripts (if required for position)
Among the myriad of benefits St. John's Episcopal School offers, employees enjoy:
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Pension Plan through TIAA-Cref – 100% immediate vested
- After one year of employment –
- 5% of annual salary contributed by the School
- 4% of annual salary matched by the School if employee contributes 4% (optional)
- Employee may participate voluntarily the first year of employment.
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance - short-term and long-term
- Paid Vacation
- Teacher Store Account
- Teachers' Credit Union
In our commitment to diversity and equity, St. John’s Episcopal School does not discriminate regarding race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, age, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, marital status, religion, military status, and/or any protected category. This commitment extends to our employment, educational, admission, and financial aid policies, and other school-administered programs.
For all academic positions, please submit your letter of interest and resume as indicated at the end of each description. Positions will remain open until filled.
- Part-time Basketball Coach for Boys Basketball
- Pre-kindergarten Teacher
- Facilities Technician - Buildings
- Interim Middle School Music Teacher
- Director of Information Technology
- After School Program Counselor
- Substitute Teacher - All divisions (preschool-8) please follow the application instructions below.
At St. John's, it has been incredibly rewarding to teach students who are genuinely excited to learn. Each day is filled with students experiencing their A-ha! moments, and I know I have made a difference when our alumni return to campus and share their stories with me. – Mr. Herod, Math Teacher