Do you dream of becoming the best educator you can? Of coming to work each day with a sense of mastery, autonomy and purpose? Of working with collegial, collaborative, growth-minded professionals?
If so, you could thrive at St. John’s.
- Technology Integration Specialist: Computer Science Coordinator
- Substitute Teacher - all divisions (pre-kindergarten through eighth)
St. John’s Episcopal School is always interested in hearing from qualified candidates who embrace our philosophy. If you would like to submit your credentials for consideration, please provide the following application materials to:
St. John's Episcopal School
Attn: Chris Patterson
848 Harter Rd.
Dallas, TX 75218
Or email a PDF containing these materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. John’s application and Consent to Background Investigation Form (PDF format; Download, print, complete and return.)
- Resume (include three references with name, address and phone)
- Personal statement of educational philosophy (required for teaching positions)
- Copy of college transcripts (if required for position)
- St. John's Episcopal School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national or ethnic origin in the administration of our employment policies, educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.