The St. John's Episcopal School Board of Trustees approves the school's tuition each year. It is reasonable and typical to expect annual tuition increases to offset increases in operating costs.
Payment OptionsSt. John's offers several options for tuition payment:
- The annual tuition payment is due June 1.
- The Business Office accepts cash and checks.
- The semi-annual payment option splits the tuition in half. There is a $250 fee for this service.
- The first payment is due June 1, and the second is due November 1. The Business Office accepts cash and checks.
- The ten-month tuition plan is administered by FACTS and includes a fee charged by FACTS and a five-percent finance charge.
- Parents who enroll in this plan pay tuition through the e-Cashier service.