The St. John's Episcopal School Board of Trustees approves the school's tuition each year. It is reasonable and typical to expect annual tuition increases to offset increases in operating costs.
- View the 2013-14 tuition schedule for returning students
- View the 2013-14 tuition schedule for new students
St. John's offers several options for tuition payment:
- The annual tuition payment is due July 1.
- The Business Office accepts cash and checks.
- The semi-annual payment option splits the tuition in half. There is a $250 fee for this service.
- The first payment is due July 1, and the second is due November 1. The Business Office accepts cash and checks.
- The eight-month tuition plan is administered by FACTS and includes a fee charged by FACTS and a five-percent finance charge.
- Parents who enroll in this plan pay tuition through the e-Cashier service.