Fundraising efforts form the centerpiece of the Crusader Club and Parents Association's support to St. John's. Events like the auction, golf tournament and Book Fair raise funds to support a variety of school programs and initiatives. To date, these efforts have helped fund SMART Boards, library equipment and books, capital projects, water fountains, playground equipment, and much, much more. In addition to the major fundraising events, there are daily opportunities for parents to support the school.
AmazonSmileDon’t forget to sign up for AmazonSmile before clicking that “Purchase” button! AmazonSmile is an effortless way for you to support St. John’s every time you shop, at no cost to you. You will find the exact same prices, selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com -- with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to our school. You can easily link your account to St. John’s Episcopal School in Dallas. From then on, log in through smile.amazon.com [link to https://smile.amazon.com] and be on you merry shopping way.
Box Tops and Community Cards
Box Tops for Education and Community Cards support the Dorothy Patterson Scholarship Fund and technology at St. John's.
Box Tops for Education
Help earn cash for St. John’s by clipping Box Tops coupons on participating products. Once a month, students in the homeroom or advisory who collect the most Box Tops will win a free-dress day! Twice a year, students in the grade that collects the most Box Tops will win a free-dress day!
There are three ways to earn cash for St. John's through the Box Tops program:
- Look for Box Tops labels on hundreds of products in your grocery aisles. Each one is worth 10 cents for St. John’s! (See guidelines below.)
- Shop online to find discounts and earn cash for St. John's through the Box Tops Market Place. Stores such as Target, Kohl's, The Children's Place, Starbuck's and hundreds more participate in this program.
- Earn thousands of BONUS Box Tops at NO extra cost to you. Just go to the Box Tops website and click on “Get Started” then “Savings and Promotions” where you will find Bonus Offers.
- Neatly trim your Box Tops.
- Turn in your unexpired labels year-round to your class teacher. The PA collects them each month for tabulation.
- First-place, free-dress day will be awarded monthly to the homeroom or advisory that collects the most Box Tops and will also be awarded twice in the year to the grade that collects the most Box Tops.
Grocery Store Community CardsLocal grocery stores provide reward cards that can be linked to St. John's. These stores will donate at least 1% of your eligible purchases to the school. Key cards, which include these guidelines, may be distributed upon request to the PA fundraising coordinator.
Albertson's program is currently under review. Please check back for updated information as we receive it.
Shoppers must sign up annually in September with number 84449.
Please ask the cashier to link your Tom Thumb Reward Card to account #1240. A percentage of every purchase will be donated to St. John's Dorothy Patterson Scholarship Fund. Tom Thumb will allow shoppers to choose up to three charities to support.
Thank you for helping us make this program so successful for St. John’s!