Applicants must complete and submit the items listed below. The application deadline for the 2018-19 school year is December 15, 2017.
- St. John's Episcopal School application
- Authority to release school records
- $150 application fee
Our application is available via an online process. If you require a paper application, please contact admission director Nancy Jacobs.
Applicants must also:
- Give applicant's current school the Student Record Release Authorization so copies of report cards and standardized test scores may be released to St. John's Episcopal School.
- Give recommendation forms to teachers. After the first semester, give recommendation forms to the applicant's current teacher. All recommendations are confidential and not available to parents or applicants. Recommendations will not be accepted if delivered by applicants or parents.
- Sign the appropriate Teacher Evaluation form and give it to your child's current teacher. The teacher will complete this form and return it directly to the Admission Office at St. John's. We participate in the ISAAD Common Form Program for Teacher Recommendations. This allows your current teacher to complete one evaluation and send to multiple schools. If possible, Teacher Evaluations should be returned to the Admission Office BEFORE your child's evaluation/test date and school visit (the child's school visit, not your tour of the school).