At. St. John’s we understand that sending your child to an independent school is a financial investment for a family. We offer financial aid to many families on a demonstrated need basis. The awards are based on circumstances unique to each family and the process takes into account many variables.
We rely on FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment, a third-party professional corporation to accept and process the data necessary for the school's financial aid committee to assess appropriate need. This ensures applicant confidentiality and enables the committee to make award decisions based on complete financial information. The recommendations provided by FACTS offer us a guideline to follow when making aid awards.
To learn more about the financial aid process, read a letter from Director of Finance and Financial Aid Linda Wilson.
We are now accepting applications for the 2017-18 school year.
- Application deadline for currently enrolled students – December 1, 2016
- Application deadline for new 2017-18 students – February 1, 2017
- Notification of financial aid grants for current students – February 1, 2017
- Notification of financial aid grants for new 2017-18 students – March 10, 2017
Financial Aid Application
Follow these steps to complete a financial aid application:
- Go to the FACTS website and create a username and password.
- Have your most current tax information available. If you are separated or divorced, the non-custodial parent must complete an online application also.
- You do not have to complete the entire application at one time. You may re-access the application as often as necessary.
- If you need help or have a question regarding the application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-315-9262. You may also contact Director of Finance and Financial Aid Linda Wilson or Finance Assistant Lani Jones for assistance.