We appreciate your interest in St. John's Episcopal School. Current employment opportunities are listed below.
- Director of Marketing and Communications
- Fourth grade math/science teacher
- Technology Support Specialist
- Substitute Teacher - all divisions (pre-k through eighth) Please follow the Application Process instructions below.
If you are interested in an open position, please submit the following application materials to:
St. John's Episcopal School
Attn: Chris Patterson
848 Harter Rd.
Dallas, TX 75218
- St. John's application (PDF format; Download, print, complete and return the application.)
- Copy of college transcripts (if required for position)
- Copy of teaching certificate (if available)
- Resume (include three references with name, address and phone)
- Personal statement of educational philosophy (required for teaching positions)
St. John's Episcopal School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national or ethnic origin in the administration of our employment policies, educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.