You Make a Difference.
The St. John's Fund is an annual fundraising program that continues to enhance the experience children enjoy at St. John's Episcopal School. Parents, alumni, grandparents, parents of alumni, faculty, and staff have the opportunity to impact the School's ability to design and implement engaging programs that capture students' imagination and lead them to become well-rounded, confident learners.
WHY GIVE?Contributing to the St. John's Fund benefits every facet of our school. Your investment:
- helps St. John's recruit and retain dynamic faculty
- supports innovative curriculum development
- enhances vibrant classroom technology
- sustains up-to-date technology
- fuels student leadership and community service learning
- enriches athletics and the arts
- provides students with financial aid
- augments faculty development
- beautifies our pastoral campus
- North Texas Giving Day - Make a gift on September 22, North Texas Giving Day, and help St. John's receive bonus dollars through the Communities Foundation of Texas.
- One-time Gifts - Donate or pledge now and submit your payment before the end of the school year.
- Recurring Gifts - Donate a set amount at regularly scheduled intervals (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually).
- Stock Gifts - Donate shares of stock to maximize tax benefits as a qualified tax deduction at full market value while reducing capital gain and tax liability for appreciated shares.
- Company Matching Gifts - Employee matching gifts often are dollar-for-dollar, but some companies give double the original donation.
- Your gift is tax deductible.
- You can designate your dollars to the area of your choice.
- Gifts can be made online.
- You can schedule your gift with automatic payments.
- All gifts are included in St. John's Annual Report.
- Donors of $1,000 or more during the school year are invited to the President's Party.
Help insure the education of tomorrow's great thinkers and leaders. We appreciate your ongoing support!