We're so glad you're back for a visit! Whether you've been gone five years or 55, you are our best ambassador, and we want to share your story. We have several ways for you to keep in touch:
- Catch up with us on Facebook (search for St. John's Episcopal School Alumni)
- Volunteer at the school
- Attend special events like Carnival, the Crusader Club Classic Golf Tournament or the Parents Association's annual Auction
- Serve as a representative for your class and help everyone keep in touch
- Host or help organize an alumni activity
- Serve as a professional resource to recent college graduates. Tell us if you're interested in serving.
- Contribute to the St. John's Annual Fund
- Come for a visit! If you haven't been to the St. John's campus recently, you'll see a beautiful new Lower School building, a walking bridge across the creek, an outdoor sport court and fantastic landscaping. And we'll soon complete a new Middle School science wing.
Just stop by or contact Carol Graham at 214-328-9131 x124 to set up a visit.