What's Happening at St. John's
Student Support Team Speaker Series
The first SST speaker event will take place Friday, September 30, at noon. Get the full details. Please "BYOL" (bring your own lunch) and join us in the Lower School science lab to hear Dr. Michael McLane whose topic is Forgetful, Disorganized, and Late: Improve your child's executive functioning skills. R.S.V.P. now.
We invite you to experience St. John's at an admission event this fall.Admission Coffees
- September 28 Early Childhood Coffee (PK-K)
- October 12 Lower School Coffee (PK-4th)
- October 26 Early Childhood Coffee (PK-K)
- November 9 Middle School Coffee (5th-8th)
- November 30 Early Childhood Coffee (PK-K)
All programs begin at 9:30 a.m. Please R.S.V.P. to attend.
Ready, set, go! St. John's Carnival is Saturday, October 15, from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m. Mark your calendars and be ready to go for the gold at the big event! Keep an eye out for an email regarding ticket sales soon!