Tuition and Financial Assistance
At St. John's we are committed to...
- attracting, retaining, and developing the highest quality faculty.
- providing individualized attention and have class sizes with an average of 16 students per class.
- maintaining an infrastructure designed for 21st century learning.
- offering a breadth of enrichment programs.
We provide our families a number of options for tuition payment.
St. John’s offers a ten-month payment plan administered by FACTS. This is a budget plan that divides the total yearly tuition and fees into ten equal monthly installments paid through the e-Cashier service beginning in June and ending in March. There is a fee charged by FACTS and a five-percent finance charge.
We recognize the cost of an independent school education requires a financial commitment from families. St. John’s strives to assist as many families as possible. The awards are based on circumstances unique to each family, and the process takes into account many variables.
Families may begin to apply for financial aid for the 2018-2019 school year in November 2017.
We rely on FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment, a third-party professional corporation to accept and process the data necessary for the school's financial aid committee to assess appropriate need. This ensures applicant confidentiality and enables the committee to make award decisions based on complete financial information. The recommendations provided by FACTS offer us a guideline to follow when making aid awards.
- If you are applying for financial aid for a new student, the enrollment application process must be completed by February 1, 2018, or your financial aid application will not be considered.
- Admission acceptance for new students is “need-blind” and is solely based on the student’s ability to be successful in the school environment, not in the family’s ability to afford the entire tuition.
- Late applications will be considered only if funds are still available.
- Financial aid award letters for families new to St. John’s will be sent with your acceptance letter and contract. March 9, 2018.
- If you are a parishioner in good standing with St. John’s Episcopal Church, please contact the church office to discuss additional financial aid opportunities for parishioners.
- Online financial aid applications, through Facts Grant & Aid will be available beginning November 2017
- Applications for currently enrolled students are due December 1, 2017 and must be completed and verified by Facts to be considered during the award process.
- Please note, that it could take up to two weeks for FACTS to complete their application review process, once all required documentation is submitted.
- St. John’s cannot consider an application until FACTS has completed this review. Please be mindful of this lag during your application process.
- Decisions about financial aid for current St. John’s families will be included in the re-enrollment contract.
Documentation Required by Facts
- Copies of your 2016 IRS Federal Form 1040 or 1040A US Individual Income Tax Return.
- Copies of your 2016 W-2’s.
- Copies of all supporting tax schedules if you have income from:
- Business - Attach Form 1040 Schedule C or C-EZ for supporting documentationoFarm - Attach Form 1040 Schedule F
- Rental Property - Attach Form 1040 Schedule E
- S-Corporation - Attach second page of Form 1040 Schedule E and 1120S/Schedule K-1
- Supporting documentation for household Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation and TANF
- If you are waiting on any required document please proceed with completing your application, then submit the required documents as you receive them. This will allow FACTS to verify your information as it is submitted.
- Forms, in PDF format, may be uploaded directly to the FACTS application system, faxed to 1-866-315- 9264, or mailed to: FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment P.O. Box 5688 Lincoln, NE 68505
- Forms submitted to FACTS will not be returned. Please do not send originals.
How to Apply
- New users select Create an Account
- Returning users enter your existing Username and Password.
- It is not necessary to complete the entire application at one time. You may access your application as often as necessary.
- In cases of divorced or separated parents, both parents are obligated to complete the online application.
If you need help or have a question regarding the application, please email email@example.com or call 866-315-9262. You may also contact Director of Finance and Financial Aid Linda Wilson or Finance Assistant Lani Jones for assistance.