SST Speaker Series
The Student Support Team (SST) Speaker Series returns for the 2017 – 2018 school year with an exciting mix of programs related to raising healthy children and young adults. These free speaker series are open to St. John's parents as well as the broader Dallas community. Space is limited and advanced registration is required.
- Understanding the Mental Health Needs of Our Children, Brad Schwall
- 10:00-11:00 a.m. Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- Set Your Child Up for Success, Sally Fryer Dietz
- 9:30-10:30 a.m. October 26, 2017
- Time Management and Organization, Debra Moore
- 6:00-7:00 p.m. January 25, 2018
- Study Skills, Debra Moore
- 12:00-1:00 p.m. January 26, 2018
SET YOUR CHILD UP FOR SUCCESS
Please join us Thursday, October 26, 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. to hear Sally Dietz, internationally recognized pediatric physical therapist, sensory integration specialist, author of When Kids Fly. Reserve your seat.
- Ever wonder if your child was right on track? Or if there are ways to set them up for optimal success?
- Do you want to know what motor skills and meltdowns have in common?
- In this fast paced world we live in, learn how to bring out the best in your children to set them up for success in learning and behavior.
All events will be held at St. John's Episcopal School*.
848 Harter Rd.
Dallas TX, 75214
*Unless noted otherwise.
For more information, please email Dr. Staci Bloom for more information.