SST Speaker Series
The Student Support Team (SST) Speaker Series returns for the 2017 – 2018 school year with an exciting mix of programs related to raising healthy children and young adults. These free speaker series are open to St. John's parents as well as the broader Dallas community. Space is limited and advanced registration is required.
- Understanding the Mental Health Needs of Our Children, Brad Schwall
- 10:00-11:00 a.m. Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- Making Sense of Sensory Integration, Sally Fryer Dietz
- 9:30-10:30 a.m. October 26, 2017
- Time Management and Organization, Debra Moore
- 6:00-7:00 p.m. January 25, 2018
- Study Skills, Debra Moore
- 12:00-1:00 p.m. January 26, 2018
All events will be held at St. John's Episcopal School*.
848 Harter Rd.
Dallas TX, 75214
*Unless noted otherwise.
For more information, please email Dr. Staci Bloom for more information.